Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Phone Pics

I take random pics on my phone to send to grandparents, etc and realized I needed to clear some out. Found some gems that I haven't shared, so thought I'd add them all in one place. They go back to before Brynn was two!

10/19 - Opening a Halloween card (with stickers!) from Mama and Papa

10/11 - Driving the Dora ATV on a beautiful Fall day

8/21 - New Nike shirt from Mama and Papa

8/15 - Converted the toddler bed to the ultimate big girl bed - full size!


7/4 - Posing in her 4th of July dress from Tara & Sam

6/24 - Showing Mama how cute she looks in the new Elmo shirt she bought

6/21 - Funny face!

11/28/08 - Carousel at the mall just after ears pierced! NO TEARS!

10/20/08 - Where else to put stickers, but on your face!?

10/6/08 - Met Mama and Papa at the outlets and had to try out the slide!

10/2/08 - On the road back from NC, testing out play equipment at a McD's!

9/21/08 - Love this one, cuddling with "froggie", a gift from Mama and Papa

1 comment:

Our little family ... said...

Oh my word! That last pic of her snuggling with froggy is too precious for words :) You guys must be doing an incredible job as parents--she is so happy!