Monday, December 20, 2010

Santa

I tried... kept Dylan in the stroller so I wasn't holding her too long. Didn't let her see him and backed her up to sit. I think even socialite Brynn has a pic like this (and I'm told there's one of me too!), but I love the contrast in expressions! :) We had fun. Except for Dylan.

After I removed Dylan from the "situation" she was happy again and it was wonderful to see Brynn so super smiley having a heart-to-heart with Santa. She is asking for an Easy Bake Oven and Bendaroos... and a recent development - a Zhu Zhu Pet ball? Any item advertised on Disney Channel is fair game for this girl's list! She's definitely on the nice list and enjoying the season's festivities.

Some of the Christmas specials like the Grinch (!) are actually helping discuss important messages... not about the presents, but being with family and friends. Giving, not receiving. Her nativity playset from Mama is big hit too :) Some of the Christmas specials I enjoyed as a child I now find a bit strange, yet I'm still intrigued by them!

Hope you enjoy the few random Christmas tunes I've added to the blog... the first is all fun and since B loves the Chipmunks (it also reminds me of my parents BIG stereo and playing this on vinyl every year), second is simply beautiful and the third is my attempt to always squeeze some 80's pop in whenever possible.





2 comments:

Alicia Sell said...

Fun pics and great songs! :) I'd like to see this pic of you you're referring to. LOL

Liesl said...

we got brynn that dress for christmas last year - good to see it fits her! :)